Horse racing was famous in New Zealand and Australia in the early 19th century. The training in horse riding continued as a hobby for men and women in the 1910’s to 1930’s. The women can be owners but, not trainers. Many women trainers blossomed during this period, however, per Australian rules, women were not allowed to compete as trainers in the Melbourne Cup. The winner of 1938 cup, was Catalogue, the horse trained by the trainer from New Zealand. Though not the official winner, Mrs. Allan McDonald paved path for women in the later editions. It is in 2001 that women were officially allowed as trainers. Find more information from http://www.justhorseracing.com.au/melbourne-cup about Melbourne Cup.
* Laser uses high heat to burn the hair, it sometimes leads to skin burns.
* Darkening or lightening of skin called Hyper pigmentation and Hypo pigmentation
* Itching is a normal side effect.
* Skin may remain red for a few days after the procedure with light swelling around the follicle.
* A very rare occurrence is purple coloring of the skin
* Infections may occur.
Choose Reema’s when looking for a Sydney laser clinic. Find our Locations from www.reemaslaserclinic.com.au.